Monday, May 26, 2008

Cute Trick

I go this idea from Fleur Dolohov from HSKS5 - thanks Fleur!

First, you go here, keep refreshing until you find 5 quotations that resonate with you, then post them to your blog for a little glimpse into the way you work. Blog-stalking at it's best, yes?

Here are mine:

After all it is those who have a deep and real inner life who are best able to deal with the irritating details of outer life. – Evelyn Underhill


The only gift is a portion of thyself. – Ralph Waldo Emerson


We must accept that this creative pulse within us is God’s creative pulse itself. – Joseph Chilton Pearce


I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.

Gilda Radner


No one else can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins The rest is still unwritten

Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten

I particularly like the one by Gilda Radner. That was a hard lesson for me to learn back in the day.

What about you?

:O)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I agree--that Gilda Radner quote is awesome. I think I'll go play with that link and see what I come up with... :)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home