Thursday, March 06, 2008




You Are a Red Crayon



Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.

You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.

Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.

Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.



Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.



I love these sappy quizzes. I kinda figured I'd be red - it is my favorite color, after all!

I'm still struggling with my knitting, but this time I KNEW it wasn't going to work out. I began to cast off my pal's bag with too little yarn left to cast all the way off. Grrrrrrr. I'm so silly sometimes. Now I'm looking into the crochet cast-off. I really don't want to rip another single stitch on this bag. I'm SO beyond ready for it to be over.

So, the only reasonable thing to do is to completely ignore it, and knit on my sister's "Sooper Seekrit." I'm sure it will fix itself.

:O)

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Cute! My color was yellow !LOL

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, knit something for me!

I was a blue. I hoped I'd be a green...I need to read more in to that opposite thing.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home