Thursday, February 14, 2008

Virtually Wordless

Okay, my sister really wants to see this, and I owe some gratuitous pictures and LOTS of thanks to my Be My Valentine swap partner, "Cockeyed." She really put together a phenomenal package - I loved absolutely everything. I have been an extremely lucky swap partner, but LOST is on, I'm in the midst of the instep of a sock, and I don't feel much like putting forth the effort today - it was, after all, Valentine's Day with 19 6-year olds.

OY.

So, here's a virtually wordless post. I'll explain later. Please don't drool over your keyboards too much!




Okay, these last two aren't from my pal, they're all me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

That's a great swap package. I need to try that socks that rock yarn. In fact, I'm off to order some now LOL...

Hey, that yarn cabinet is new....where is that, your room? Living room? I know that isn't your entire yarn stash so that means your footstool storage must be BUSTING!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

You are right - I now have the stuff I'm itching to cast on in that cabinet in my room - and the footstool is still bursting!!!

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That frog is too adorable! I love that.

And wow, look at all the goodies. The yarn looks especially scrumptious. Lucky you!

5:36 AM  
Blogger chicagopurl said...

Hi Heather! Do you know I just noticed you were a teacher? I am going back to school for elementary education, and I'm considering a concentration in science! I love your cabinet and your surprise package! Twizzlers are it, chica!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home