Saturday, March 01, 2008

Time OUT!

Currently, all of my knitting projects are in time out. Or, maybe I've put myself in time out, since it's all my fault. Either way, both the projects I have been able to work on in my scarce spare time lately have become huge PIA's, so they are in time out. First, I realized I picked up incorrectly on my Hogwarts Pal's project bag, so now I can't for the life of me figure out where to put the holes for the straps. Lovely. I've tinked and re-knit the strap row SEVERAL times more than I care to count. Dang.

Second, I'm up to knitting the toes of my two-at-a-time mismatched socks (supposed to be done by the end of February) and, even though I've knit a bazillion socks in the past, this time I forgot that you CAN'T knit the decrease rows every row, or you get seriously messed up toes. DOUBLE DANG!!

So, with that said, I'm not even going to ATTEMPT to touch the Clapotis I'm working on, for fear of screwing that up, too.

I think I'll go read some Harry Potter till I get sleepy enough to go to bed officially. Since it's midnight, I feel justified. Hopefully my mojo will return tomorrow.

Hrmph.
:O\

3 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

Sometimes, that knitting cloud of doom just seems to settle over us.

I am thinking of Clapotis (I don't like the name. It sounds like a disease 'down-there'). I'll watch for your progress!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Rani - Clapotis is a horrible name!

Hope your mojo returns. I didn't finish my february socks on time either. But the upside of that is, just think how productive you'll be in March!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit my blog to see the special award you've been given - Jenn

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home