Monday, February 04, 2008

WOW!

I just received my swap package from my Hot Cocoa Swap pal - Nancy, and ohmygoodness did she put together one fine package! I'm guaranteed to be blah-free all Winter now for sure!

The photo of the package still wrapped up came out very wonky, so here's the goodies unwrapped:

OK, stop drooling, and why are you such a funny shade of green all of a sudden? Besides a whole bag of goodies for The Boy (!), she included the cutest self-designed blah-buster buddy evah!, yummy yummy sock yarn from The Loopy Ewe (which, thanks to the "Perchance to Knit" saying on the tag, I now remember is where I got the pink-and-black yarn I just cast on yesterday!) in "Fresh Herbs," spa goodies from Neutrogena and hand-made Stacy's Soaps (in Patchouli - yum!), a new bath sponge, a gorgeous mug (plus one that's doubling as a cocoa-scented candle at the moment), TWO DIFFERENT kinds (and lots of it) of hot-cocoa, stitch markers, a sock pattern, a little pack of Soak, a sock knitting journal from The Loopy Ewe, and, and, and a circular needle organizer!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the luckiest! I love it all!

Nancy - you really, really did a great job. I love absolutely everything, especially Rock-Star Rasta-man (he's been given an additional name). He's already been singing, and we're having a great time settling in together. I love 'im!


See? Thank you so, so much, Nancy!

:O)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

I am happy to see Rock-Star Rasta-Man is enjoying his new home! I love his new name :-) I kinda missed him, even though he was only with me for a short while. I'm glad everything made it there safely, I was concerned about the mugs. You are very welcome, like I said, I had so much fun choosing items, I just couldn't stop!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great package~How's the Cocoa? My 4 bag stash of Grandma Stroh's arrived yesterday - YUM! The Cocoa package from my spoiler was sent without a customs form : (, I may never see it.

I love Rock Star Rasta Man!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

What a great package!! Yum!

1:03 PM  
Blogger lulubelle said...

Awesome parcel!

Hope you've enjoyed the swap!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home