Monday, January 07, 2008

Well, Bust My Buttons!

Well, blustering buttons, I think I did it!!!!!! Yay.

Okay - party over, I really don't remember exactly HOW I did it, but I posted my HSKS4 button! Check the sidebar! And, please, ignore the words underneath the button - I'm afraid to remove them, lest I f%#@& up the button again. You'll just have to live with them. They're a link to my Flickr page, in case you're interested. Nothing much but knitting, and a couple cute pictures of The Boy - standard fare around here.

While I'm at it, anyone up for Hot Cocoa?
The swap is actually closed, but this is what I did last time for the button, so you've got to see it here in order for it to be there. Don't ask me, but that's what's workin', and I'm stickin' to it! Thanks, Jennifer, for the suggestions - they worked!

:O)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job. Send me the code you posted and I'll tell you how to get rid of the words.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool, you got it to work with the Flickr!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home