Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mr. Wonderful Is Playing My Number


Some of you may know this already, but "my man" is Jason Taylor. I was thrilled that he was on Dancing With The Stars (would have been overjoyed if he'd have actually won me some stinkin' yarn!), and just happen to think he's gorgeous, talented, and is using his star status for good, not evil. Anyone out there NOT with me on these points?

Another thing you may, or may not, know is - my favorite number is and always has been 5.

So, very recently Jason Taylor was traded by the Miami Dolphins to the Washington Redskins. My home-town team. What's his number? 55.

Hail to the freakin' Redskins!

:O)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad he isn't single! Is he? Oh my god, if he's single then it's a sign.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

No, as my luck goes, he isn't single. Married with kids. You know all the good ones are taken or gay, right?

:O)

11:22 AM  
Blogger chicagopurl said...

Okay, repeat after me...F-I-N-E! Can you say FINE?! Altogether now...wipe the drool from your mouth...

9:36 PM  
Blogger Rani said...

Oooohhh, my. I mean . . . oooooooh my.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you have a chance I tagged you...see my blog

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home