Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SP12 Question #7


What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?

I can knit anywhere, but my favorite place to knit - where I'm most comfortable and can really settle in, is in my bed, watching a movie. I usually prop myself up with a few pillows, or sit on the floor, cross legged, leaning against the bed, with my DVD playing a movie, and knit away! Then I feel like I can get some good knitting done. Otherwise, I feel like I'll be disturbed or get uncomfortable.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
The "others" I like to have (besides the movie?) are a drink - coffee or water, and those pillows to make sure I'm comfortable. A snack, like Junior Mints might be nice, too, but not necessary - this is one time I can actually NOT eat and be fine. (Maybe I should do this more often!!)

Lately, Tulip has been my "in bed" knit. That's her up there, with my quilt as background - I was knitting in bed! I've gotten to the reverse stockinette (which, forgive me for being late, but I JUST realized that, since I'm knitting in the round, means I am PURLING for the next zillion and ten rows!). I'm hoping, hoping, hoping to get this done before my cruise so I can wear it. Cross your fingers, cause purl is not my speediest stitch!!

:O)

1 Comments:

Blogger marit said...

turn it inside out, and knit...just make sure you don't get a "hole" or something when turning. Great colour:-)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home