Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bringing Home Baby


Heh. Not really, but since we're talking about a Standard Poodle, well, yeah - you get the idea!!!

Yesterday, I played chauffer so my mother could go pick up the latest addition to our family.

That's Molly!

We got Molly from a wonderful woman who breeds standard poodles. Check out Molly's sisters and brothers here. She is the one with the pink collar - all the way at the bottom of the page on the right. She is very cute.

She just should have been brown, and a male!! ')


Here she is playing with Casey, who belongs to my auntie (Muffett).

:O)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's already as big as Max. He is going to love to play with her! : ) His friends here are a shitzu and a yorkie. They are a little small for him to play with.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

They're probably just as hyper as him, though!

:O)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly is soooo cute! Congrats on your newest addition!

Your SP12 Secret Pal

7:05 AM  
Blogger Fleur Dolohov said...

enjoy your new puppy!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!! I love standard poodles, I can't wait til the kids get older so I can get one!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home