Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister for this 7 Random Things meme (again). I swear I've done this before (or twice). So, I've tried to come up with some pretty off-the wall stuff that won't reveal me as too much of a psycho!

Here goes:

~I once worked for the FBI.

~My first teaching job was with high-school dropouts who wanted to get their HS Diploma. They were mostly teenage mothers and gang members (or both). Good times. I was cursed out more times than I care to count.

~My mother was my labor coach when The Boy was born. DH (now "ex-DH") waited in the hall with my father. Wimp. (the ex, not my dad)

~My former MIL was the one who got me back into knitting by giving me some old needles, a book, and yarn that we found while I was helping her clean out the attic.

~I was born in Germany.

~I had a serious issue with feet (mine or anyone else's) until about 10 years ago. I wouldn't even wear sandals before then! I've since gotten over this, and now sport a script letter "Z" tattoo (for The Boy) on my left foot, which I think is very cute.

~I got that tattoo in Miami, from a man reading the Spanish version of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was fate. I also almost passed out. Seriously. Don't try tattooing your foot unless you really, really, REALLY have a high tolerance for pain.
And the bonus "random thing" you'll figure out just by looking at the picture - I CLEARLY have bunions. Hence, the Fugly shoes from a couple posts back!

:O)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Wow on the tattoo - no way am I signing up for that one - I am a huge wimp about pain!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Cassandra Puddlemere said...

feet have a lot of bones and not a lot of cushioning! Your truly are a gryffindor. the bravest of the brave! Dont forget to post your quidditch quiz today!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home