Sunday, May 13, 2007

Progress Pics

OK, I've been noticing that I've had lots of pictures up lately, but not many give the progress of my current projects! Here goes:

First, I am finishing the first sock for my Hogwarts Sock Swap pal. I am using Regia Bamboo Color in, what I feel, are perfect Ravenclaw colors! I stuck with a simple K3P2 ribbing, thinking simple is good for such a great fiber blend. This stuff is really, really soft, and has a slight sheen to it. I can't wait to finish these and knit my own in the color I got for myself!! One more sock to go!



I am also knitting the SKB's current KAL, Sahara. I'm using Lion Brand Microspun in a great purple color. I haven't yet joined the fronts to knit in the round for the rest of the top, but I'm getting there. Thanks to an hour and 15 minute wait at the MVA renewing my driver's license yesterday, I am much, much closer!



I'm also still plugging away - when I get the time - on Sasha, that lace-paneled skirt I am in love with. My goal is to have it knit up by the time I go to my family reunion in July. So that leaves time for other projects to pop up in between, right?


Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

BOLO for a post on last night's fun: LIVE MUSIC! I wanna be sure to capture the excitement of the night, so I'm actually going to edit this blog, unlike most of my posts, which are spur of the moment rants! It was great, tho, so deserves special treatment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home