Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pictures!

Okay, I promised pictures last time. And a slight update.

So the other day I was a bit down. I was expecting a package or two from Amazon, and was not really paying attention to what I was doing. I assumed the package I was opening was the Pur Minerals makeup I had ordered (been wanting to try it for a long time, and it's much, much cheaper online!)

Well, let me just tell you, I was not at all upset to see yarn come tumbling out of that package instead of makeup! And it literally did come falling out - it was choc-full of goodies! See:


The package had a "red" theme. There was a lovely card with a sweet message, 4 yummy skeins of Goddess Yarns "Ellen" - a cotton and wool blend in "Brick," plus some markers specially made just for me with lovely red beads! They're gorgeous! I've already put one to good use:
It's being used as the round starter/end for the socks I'm knitting for my Hogwarts Sock Swap pal! That's a whole different story altogether, one for which I won't go into now.

So, lovely package, Pal - thanks a bunch! You ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home