But, getting there? That was such a struggle. I tried it, cursed, undid my try. Tried it again. Looked at the diagram. Cursed. Undid that try. Put the knitting down. Looked at the diagram. Tried it again. Cursed LOUDER, undid my try. Then, I finally got it! I made the knitting look like the knitting in the picture, juggled the bazillion needles (I'm not kidding - look at the pictures!) , and s-l-o-w-l-y knit the hem! It was amazing.
First, I had to get the knitting right:
Then, I had to organize the needles,
Then knit through the first stitch on each needle (I know, funky):
And knit those two stitches together!
Whew. Now, repeat that 205 times! OMG. I am so much smarter now that I finished this!
It was a struggle, but I'm done and I'm knitting like a feind to get the underskirt knit now so that I can begin the lace panels. I can't wait until this skirt is finished, although since I need to be at my good "fighting weight" to fit into it, I guess I'll have to be patient!