Harry Potter, Socks, and a swap! Yay!
Remember I said the swap was only taking 100 participants? I was number 99! Yay. AGAIN! I am really looking forward to it!
So, without anymore babbling, here's my questionnaire:
Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor!
2. Shoe size? US Women’s 9.
3. Foot Length? 10 inches (25.5 cm)
4. Foot Circumference? 9 ¼ inches (23.5 cm)
5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Bryspun size 2’s (5 inch length)
b. Clover/Takumi size 2
c. OK - I know this is not a DP listing, but my personal FAVORITE to knit socks on is a size 3, 12” addi turbo – this is for my basic sock pattern that I first learned to knit socks with, and is my most comfortable/familiar pattern!
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I would really like to try the “magic loop”/two-at-a-time, double circular needle method. Isn't it Addi Turbos that are called for in this method? Either way, I like knitting socks on size 2’s at the SMALLEST!!! Size 1’s just extend the torture – I'm not that patient, I just want my socks already!!!
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? Sorry – sorted into Gryffindor (not really sorry about that!)
8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Sure!