Monday, February 26, 2007

Stranger Than Fiction

Heard at my house this evening:

"I'M ALL BALLS!"

I wish my life had a soundtrack so that I could hit rewind and play it over and over, but the memory in my brain is doing just fine for now.

I haven't stopped having fits of giggles all. night. long. Life with a 5 year old boy is waaaaaaay too funny 98% of the time!

(By the way, he was revelling in the fact that he was dressed for bed in a baseball pj top and a soccer pj bottom. It really was innocent fun, which made it THAT much funnier!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

It's always better when they don't realize how funny they're being. Of course, then you have to decide if you're going to explain to them why you're on the floor laughing..

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home