Monday, June 30, 2008

What The ???

Okay - here's a little contest for ya! :O)
The first person to correctly guess what this is:

Can have one sock's worth from here:

The rules:
1. Give me the pattern name and designer's name.
2. Leave your answer in the comment section here.
3. You are EXCLUDED if you are in my immediate family, or have been in my house within the past 2 months.
4. First to comment with the answer wins (if, say, by some MIRACLE, I have a ton of correct answers all on the same day (hopefully today!), I'll do the random number generator thingy to be fair.
5. **You will get to choose two yarns you would like to receive (I am in the middle of swapping for some much coveted Silky Tweed with this particular little sock yarn stash as well!).

Happy pattern hunting, and good luck!

Oh yeah - any LOSTIES? out there? Try this - it's really cool. I'm "Imelda." Go figure.

:O)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A tiny stuffed school bus? I haven't a clue, but it looks cool! I am excited to see what that becomes.

6:46 PM  
Blogger DoubleDutch59 said...

Ipod case? book cover? Interesting, whatever it is...

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to cheat by going to your ravelry page... but I got nuthin.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Rani said...

A kinky tube top for a friend with three boobs? Or have you been keeping something from us...

5:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

HA! I'm not keeping anything from y'all! I guess this means I'm the only one knitting one of these things???

:O)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if I'm in your immediate family but haven't been to your house in 10 months?

2:01 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I think you know what it is. Then again, I do owe you a giftie, so guess away!

:O)

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late, you already told me!

Oh, and I forgot to thank you for the Super Seekrits! I am wearing
them today.

I'll take another surprise though. : )

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home