Thursday, July 03, 2008

tourbutton


tourbutton
Originally uploaded by bkwrm1012002
I'm stash diving today, but this time into my fiber to see what I can come up with for my Tour de Fleece challenge! I do believe there's still time to sign up, although the participant's list doubled (at least) overnight, when a certain someone mentioned the challenge on her blog.

I was one of those who took the bait, since the starting of this challenge just HAPPENS to coincide with my refresher drop spindle class at Cloverhill Yarns this weekend. I though that maybe if I took a class again, I'd perfect my skills and be happier with my spinning, thereby wanting to spin some more! Lord knows I have enough fiber to spin up, so I figured it couldn't hurt to take the class again. You gotta love your LYS for classes - $20 for a 2-hour class, and probably more individualized instruction than you'd expect at the big events!

I'm excited and can't wait for class. An added bonus is that Chris, the former owner of the shop will be teaching the class. She's such a nice lady, and I can't wait till she tells me what she knows about spinning!

As soon as I figure out how to load this button, I'm going diving! Wish me luck!


:O)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn to spin... but haven't gotten that far yet. My LYS has a class in August that I'm considering, but do I really need another hobby?

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home