Sunday, August 19, 2007

The 6 Degrees of Draco Malfoy

So, there's a contest going on over at the Hogwarts Sock Swap 2 blog, and, well, I wanna win!

The task was to link a specified person back to Draco Malfoy (from the HP series), kinda like you'd link a Hollywood star to Kevin Bacon.

I'm vaguely familiar with the idea behind the concept, so here's my mind's try at this little game. Tell me if you likey:

Mad Eye Moody’s connection to Draco Malfoy is this:

~Hired by Dumbledore to work as the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor,

~Dumbledore was killed by Severus Snape (where he was also, coincidentally, a “co-worker” of Moody’s),

~Snape was “friends” during his Howarts years with Sirius Black,

~Sirius was the brother to Narcissa,

~Narcissa was the most devoted follower of Voldemort,

~Snape killed Dumbledore, following Voldemort’s orders, a task originally intended for DRACO MALFOY!

There. I think I've done it. Stay tuned - there may be a Part 2. This was kinda fun!

:O)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hey woman, nice classroom setup. just figured that I would let you know what i am up to now...I'm knitting up that Scheafer Anne that you sent me :)

It's becomming a beautiful forest canopy shawl. I just couldn't bare to see yarn so soft and beautiful helping me clean my dirty floors because it was on my feet! Now it will be on my shoulders, safe from dirt and not being worn around harshly so it will last a LOT longer. YAY!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home