Monday, March 02, 2009

Due North.

Yesterday, Project Spectrum started another round of inspiration. This round, the focus is on the Cardinal Directions and the elements and colors that go along with them. Up first? North, green, earth, gemstones, and Winter.

Yesterday, I kicked of PS by spinning up some Merino/Silk Tussah in a lovely green blend. It's very pretty, and it's what I plan to ply the silk from yesterday's post with.

Annnnnnnnnddddddddddddd. . .

Since this

is due North at my house this morning, I plan to do just that with my 2nd snow day of the year.

Those of you who are teachers (or family members), will recall that this also means my Summer break is shortened by two days as well now. Argh. Maybe spinning will help me forget!

How's YOUR day going??

:O)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

I have to admit that I love for snow days. LOVE THEM! more time to knit!

Stay safe and warm!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Your spinning is scrumptious! My body just cannot tolerate it at the moment, and oh, how much more I want to be spinning!!!! urhg. Keep it up, for me! heh.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Hi dear! Way to go with your spinning. I received your package and YAY!! I am still dancing here. Dear you are so sweet to give me a lot of stuff! thanks again. I made a post about it on the Knitting swap blog.

Hugs,
Tessah

4:49 PM  
Blogger RenĂ© said...

First things first: your spinning is lovely! The color is beautiful.

Second thing: I wish we got that much snow where we live! The stuff here will last one day, if we're lucky, and then it'll all melt off... sigh.

At least it still gets cold enough to knit hats (my favorite) ;)

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your spinning is looking great. I still haven't tackled plying.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home