Friday, November 30, 2007

Super!

Getting things in gear for this next project reminded me of my first Secret Pal (knitting-wise, that is), Lacy. I haven't heard from her in forever, I hope things are going well. Anyone? Anyone? Beuller???

So, this:

Is for Sooper-sekrit, version 2007. There is a need. I must knit.

I'll fill in details as I go along, but gotta keep it a bit sketchy as the recipient reads the blog! And that pretty much narrows it down to immediate family and those participating in the same exchanges and knit-alongs, so who's feelin' lucky?

The yarn is the first installment of Potters Covers from Dharmafey. The colors are from the Sorcerer's Stone cover, and I think it's a fitting choice for who this will go to. "Brilliant", as Ron would say.

First, of course, I must finish up one of the zillion projects I am currently knitting. Which I plan to do now - hopefully I will be wearing my finished Juliet to school Monday morning, and I plan to wear my Tempting on a *gasp* date, tomorrow evening! :O) I love it when a plan comes together.

With luck, I'll be knitting on Sooper-sekrit by Sunday evening. Wish me luck!

:O)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I feel lucky! Pick me, Pick me.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I almost forgot. How was the date?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Eh. Not worth the time. In fact, it was so horrid, I'll probably devote a post to it. Stay tuned!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

The FO's are fab!! I don't envy you the dating, tho! Good luck, all the same and Happy Holidays, too.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home