Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Off!

Not that you'd be looking for me, but I'm about to go do my best imitation of a cat.

If you need me, I'll be at Stitches East, playing with string all weekend long. It was all I could do this afternoon to concentrate on getting cohesive sub-plans written out for tomorrow. You know that itchy creeping feeling kids get up their spines leading up to Christmas? Yeah, that's the way I was feeling all afternoon. I grinned the entire time during dismissal today - the kids wondered what was up with me, but I don't care! I'm going to play, play, play!!!

If you're going too, hope to see you there. Don't forget the meetup Saturday from 4-6 at the DSX Sports Pub/Restaurant!

I'm off!!!
:O)

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Hi Heather,
It was great to meet you and put a face with a name! Your pictures came out especially cute and I will be posting them within the next few days!

Take care,
Robin

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home