Monday, November 27, 2006

Knitting DUH!

I didn't even think to post this earlier, but this is definitely knitting related!

The last time (ah, who'm I kiddin, the ONLY time) I was at a Redskins game, I knitted on this:


And wore this:


I quickly discovered that a Redskins game (particularly when they are playing, and beating, the Cowboys), is NOT the place to knit on lace. No sir. So, I put my stuff away and proceeded to watch the game. But, not before someone complimented me on the sweater I was wearing and asked if I knit it. I didn't, but my mom did - about 20 years ago, when Art Monk was a big name player (his humber is on the sleeves). It's really an awesome sweater, and it kept me pretty warm, even though it was a bit cold that day and we were sitting in the "Stomper" section - metal bleachers thrown in under the eaves for good measure, and extra ticket sales! Don't tell the fans in that section that they ain't the lifeline to the team, though - they are just as rowdy as the 50 yard line! OMG!!!

Oh, and who's that I'm snuggling with? :O) That's Courtney. He's responsible for the flowers a couple posts back. He makes me smile. I hope he sticks around for a good long time, cause I really, really like hanging out with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home