Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Santa,

Hi, hope things are going well for you at the North Pole this year. I know it has been a long time, but I am writing to give you my Christmas list (after a 30 year hiatus).

I have been a very good girl this past year. I continue to use patience when dealing with my mother. I haven’t sworn at her once (out loud). There was that whole entire school year last year when I throttled not one kid (unless you count in my dreams) – even though I was provoked. And, I went to church. Just last week. I was very proud of myself. Hope you are, too.

In return, I’m asking for just one thing this Christmas. Here she is:



An Ashford Joy spinning wheel. I don’t ask for much. Just this one little thing. I have everything else I need in life. All that's missing is The Joy.

Oh.

And Peace on Earth.

:O)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Santa is doing better than most of us in the stock market....Or just won the Lottery!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better ask for something else just in case...

Peace on Earth given the current situation is not likely to happen in the next 14 days...the JOY, well hopefully not cursing out loud will do it for you. : )

11:38 AM  
Blogger Melodye said...

It's a beautiful wheel. I hope you get it.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh, definately a reasonable request... and would even help you be a good girl all '09, too!! If what they say about idle hands is true, that is :)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home