Friday, May 25, 2007

Belated Birthday

It's been really busy around here lately, and I am just now getting around to thanking my SP10 pal for the package I received on Wednesday. Okay, so she didn't actually SAY it was a birthday present, but it's still May, so that counts, right?



But she was ever-so generous, and right-on with color choice and with my tastes! Blue yarn and chocolate - Yum-O! :O)



Here's the proof:




There's two skeins of Debbie Bliss "Rialto" - a lovely 100% merino. Yum. it's dusty blue and I'm thinking "hat" for these.

The yummy handpainted on the other side of the photo is Artyarns Regal Silk. This was the skein that my pal intended as a special treat for my birthday (NOT the entire package). I'm loving it. 100% Hand Painted Silk. Yummy. It's got a deep sky blue, a celery-ish green, and a deep lavendar that I think will work well enough with some Misti Alpaca that I got in an eggplant color last fall that will make a most decadent scarf for moi! It's my birthday, after all, so that skein is definitely reserved for me!

There was also a Lindt chocolate, which I love, and a bit of chocolate soap. Now that The Boy is off with his daddy for camping this weekend, I might give it a try. Heck, I should probably break it out while he's around - maybe he'll start using soap again when he "washes" his hands!!!! LOL!

Thanks so much, SP10 Pal. I love it all! You rock!!!

:O)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got your package *and* that you like it so much! After I sent it in the mail, I was very worried that the chocolate would melt all over the yarn, but it looks like that has not happened. ;o)
Enjoy your yarns and goodies, and Happy Birthday Month!!

~SP

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home