Sunday, June 25, 2006

WHEW!

Okay, I'm usually not one of "those" people - you know, the ones who need a vacation to recover from the vacation!! You know - those types. Okay, so factor in a 4 1/2 year old who freakin' learned to swim on his own during said "vacation" and you have a very tired momma! Pictures to follow. The real reason for this post is to say this:



SECRET PAL, YOU ROCK!! Thank you so, so, so, so, so much for the yarn! I am very excited to knit Tempting II, especially now that I see that gorgeous black yarn! Need to finish a couple of projects first, but I'm very close to finished on several, so I may make the starting date along with the other SK's out there. I actually grabbed a skein of TLC Cotton Plus to knit into a baby hat during vacation when I couldn't find the Lion Brand Acrylic stuff I usually use for such tasks. It really knits up great - I like the feel of it, and I think it will be wonderful for this pattern. THANKS! I plan to post photo proof/journaling later, but wanted to get this THANK YOU! into the blog tonight, and have absolutely no idea where the camera is right now!

Again, you ROCK! Thanks so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

What a fabulous secret pal!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I wholeheartedly agree!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home