Saturday, June 17, 2006

Filler

Since it might be a while before I get to post, I figure I'll fill in the spaces with this cool survey/meme (what the heck does that mean, anyway?) in the meantime:

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Heather

Birthday: May 6th

Birthplace: Germany

Current Location: Maryland

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5'4"

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

Your Heritage: African American, Irish, Native American

The Shoes You Wore Today: Sneakers for the park, then flip flops

Your Weakness: Food and yarn

Your Fears: Something happening to my son

Your Perfect Pizza: Extra cheese with black olives, pan

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Lose weight

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don’t use IM that much

Thoughts First Waking Up: Where is Zac?

Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes?, nice rack (hee hee)

Your Bedtime: Between 11-12pm

Your Most Missed Memory: Don’t know that I have one.

Pepsi or Coke: Coke

MacDonalds or Burger King: BK fries – yum!

Single or Group Dates: Depends on the person/people involved.

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: Either

Do you Smoke: Nope

Do you Swear: When provoked

Do you Sing: In my car!

Do you Shower Daily: Definitely

Have you Been in Love: Yes

Do you want to go to College: Been there, done that for now.

Do you want to get Married: Not sure – Been there, done that, too!

Do you belive in yourself: Yes.

Do you get Motion Sickness: No.

Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes.

Are you a Health Freak: Not really – all in moderation!

Do you get along with your Parents: Most of the time

Do you like Thunderstorms: Not really – the power around here goes out!

Do you play an Instrument: I played the flute as a child.

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yep.

In the past month have you Smoked: No

In the past month have you been on Drugs: No.

In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Only if you count the National Mall (DC).

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Uh, not the whole box!

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes

In the past month have you been on Stage: No.

In the past month have you been Dumped: Not that I know of!

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No.

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No.

Ever been Drunk: Yes.

Ever been called a Tease: Don’t think so.

Ever been Beaten up: No.

Ever Shoplifted: No.

How do you want to Die: In my sleep.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A great mother and teacher.

What country would you most like to Visit: Australia/Africa tie

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: Not really important.

Favourite Hair Color: I like bald or S&P

Short or Long Hair: Short (but I do like groomed dreads)

Height: Not really important

Weight: Proportionate

Best Clothing Style: Neat and clean
Number of Drugs I have taken: No illegal ones – only prescription

Number of CDs I own: Not as many as I’d like

Number of Piercings: Two in each ear (don’t know if second is still open, though.

Number of Tattoos: 3

Number of things in my Past I Regret: I’m trying not to think about those – no regrets, right?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home