Thursday, July 23, 2009

Once Every 20 . . .

This past weekend, I attended my 20th high-school reunion. Oh my.

It was nice to catch up with old friends that I don't see often enough (even though many of them are still somewhat local), reconnected with friends that I hadn't seen in 20 years, and just had a good time. Maybe too much of a good time. I had my first hangover in SEVERAL years. Didn't miss that part at all! I'll spare all the gory details and just include a few borrowed pictures from the beloved Facebook.

This one's my favorite. I think I look much better when surrounded by a TON of man candy, yes??!!

Here's some of my best friends from HS. I forgot my camera, so this isn't everyone, but just some borrowed from friends who've posted on FB already.

One of the best things about the weekend was visiting the National Harbor and realizing what a HOT place the Cadillac Ranch is on a Friday night! Wow. A bunch of classmates met there for happy hour. My sister went with me - she attended the same HS and graduated two years before me, so she was familiar with some of the folks as well. But that place - oh my! When we walked in, it was calm, nice decor, friendly staff, etc. When we walked out?! O.M.G! Beautiful people everywhere, waiting in line to get in, hanging out on a great patio. Makes me wish I was young and cool again! I was trying my best:


:O)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

Looks like it was a blast!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous robin said...

Nice pictures - you look really great!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home