Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Me

So my pals over at eDiets.com got to talking. We were wondering what each other looked like. My screen name over there is Heather219, and, being one of only two "black Heather's" I know, I bet them they couldn't guess what I really looked like. I think I was right about their perceptions of me!! Hee hee - the one description I read was 5'8 (I wish), and blond-haired and blue-eyed! Now, I'm going to pretend that that is a sterotypical "Heather" image, and doesn't really mean that they think I'm dizzy!

And, to satisfy their curiosity - here's a picture of me and The Boy at this year's Cherry Blossom Festival. Please excuse the 6 chins:

See, not at all the stereotypical Heather. Although, I will admit, I am dizzy! :O)

And, by the way - I've lost 8 pounds since joining eDiets.com - thanks, in a GREAT part, to the ladies I mentioned above. They rock!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Kirby said...

Ok, seriously, how is it that no one has commented to your blog yet? I love your posts. You seem to have a really great sense of humor and wonderful outlook. Hope to meet you at one the knitting meetups. I can never make the weekday one either, don't feel bad. Congrats on your fun purchases at the MD S&W Festival! Hope the hair looks Faboo!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home