Sunday, March 19, 2006

Socks complete

Well, almost a month later, I finally finished the socks that I started during the Knitting Olympics! My grandmother can finally have the socks I promised her! I don't know what I was thinking - at the time of the Knitting Olympics I was student teaching, taking a class, and of course there's always "The Boy!" I must have been crazy to think I could do even those socks in that little bit of time. Well, now they are finished and I'm on to other things. I will probably finish the socks I started for myself before I even cast on those for Grammy! They are so warm-looking, and I know I will need them when the warm weather kicks in, because then my feet get cold in the air-conditioning! Then again . . . the yarn is finally here from KnitPicks (Shine in Apple) so that I can knit my sister's Picovoli!!!! Decisions, decisions!

Here's a pic of Grammy's socks:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home